THE FA Cup third round is right around the corner, but first – the draw!
All the Premier League big boys enter at this stage of the competition, after the second-round proper is played this weekend.
Leicester beat Chelsea 1-0 in the FA Cup final last season[/caption]
JOIN SUN VEGAS: GET A FREE £10 BONUS WITH 100s OF GAMES TO PLAY AND NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED (Ts&Cs apply)
Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool and last season’s finalists Chelsea will all be included in the draw, as will holders Leicester.
Leicester overcame Chelsea 1-0 in a hard-fought final last May thanks to Youri Tielemans sensational goal at Wembley in front of just 22,000 people.
The Foxes proved, once again, that you don’t have to be one of the big six to pick up major silverware, so every team can count themselves a potential winner of this campaign’s competition.
And it all begins with the highly-anticipated third round draw.
When is the FA Cup 3rd round draw?
- The draw for the 2021/22 FA Cup third round draw will take place on Monday, December 6.
- There is no specific time yet confirmed for the draw, but it will be held during ITV’s coverage of Boreham Wood vs St Alban’s City, which kicks off at 7.45pm UK time.
What channel is it and can it be live streamed?
- The FA Cup third round draw will be shown live on ITV4 in the UK for FREE.
- You can also live stream the draw from the ITV Hub, which is available for download onto your mobile or tablet device.
- You can also keep up to date with the draw right here on SunSport with our live blog.
Most read in Football
Messi 'ordered to DEMOLISH his £26m hotel as it doesn't meet city standards'
Premier League star's £200k Lamborghini smashes through nursery school's fence
Pep Guardiola 'lined up for New York City FC job after leaving Man City'
STRU ARE YER?
Utd make approach for NY Red Bulls boss Struber to be Rangnick's assistant
Arsenal fans fume as Aubameyang 'likes' Ronaldo's Instagram post after Utd defeat
JUV GOT TO BE JOKING
Ronaldo's £12.9m transfer from Juventus to Man Utd under investigation
What teams are in the draw?
All 20 Premier League teams and all 24 Championship teams will be in the hat for the draw on Monday.
And they will be joined by the winners of the 20 fixtures which take place in the second round of the competition this weekend.
Ball numbers, however, are yet to be confirmed.
- Aston Villa
- Crystal Palace
- Man City
- Man Utd
- West Ham
- Bristol City
- Cardiff City
- Huddersfield Town
- Luton Town
- Nottingham Forest
- Sheffield United
- West Brom