HERO of the British high street, Fatface, is discounting a huge range of products for Black Friday now.
The British clothing brand stocks durable, sustainable staples for every age – so it’s the perfect time to stock up on items for all the family. Here are some of our top picks.
*We may earn revenue if you click the links below and buy the products but we never let this affect our recommendations. Remember to shop around on Black Friday to make sure you’re getting the best price.
- Shop Fatface UK here
Best live Black Friday Fatface deals
Many deals are now live, including 20% off men’s coats. Here are some offers we have picked out from the current online sales.
- Brixham Cord Jacket, £50, was £85 – buy here
- Airlie Back Graphic Sweat, £35, was £60 – buy here
- Perth Micro Texture Jumper, £38, was £48 – buy here
- Indigo Half Neck Sweat, £35, was £59 – buy here
- Nikki Shacket, £35, was £59.50 – buy here
- Purbeck Half Zip Fleece, £40, was £65 – buy here
- Chrissie Check Overshirt, £30, was £49.50 – buy here
- Clayton women’s dungarees, £28, was £59.50 – buy here
- Women’s Kristiana tencel shirt, £15, was £45 – buy here
- Girls’ woven tiered dress, £14, was £22.50 – buy here
- Boys’ skateboard crew neck sweat, £11, was £19.50 – buy here
See the full Fatface online sale for men, women, boys and girls clothes here.
When is Black Friday 2021?
This year Black Friday will be Friday November 26, the day after the American Thanksgiving holiday.
The date changes as Thanksgiving is always the fourth Thursday of the month, with Black Friday the fourth Friday.
If Fatface is on your radar for discounts this year, be sure to look the week leading up to Black Friday. Fatface’s Black Friday sale has previously started four days before the day itself.
More Black Friday Clothing Deals
- Black Friday Men’s clothes
- Paul Smith Black Friday
- The North Face Black Friday
- Fatface Black Friday
- Timberland Black Friday
- Black Friday Urban Outfitters
- Boohoo Black Friday
- Boohoo MAN Black Friday
- Barbour Black Friday
- Levi’s Black Friday
- Superdry Black Friday
When is Cyber Monday 2021 and will Fatface be taking part?
Cyber Monday falls on Monday November 29 this year.
We’re expecting Fatface’s deals to continue throughout the weekend – and it’s your last chance to snag a bargain.
Does Fatface offer any other discounts?
Fatface offers a range of regular discounts including a 10% student discount.
Fatface also has key worker and military discounts available – find out more.
More Amazing Black Friday Deals
- Selfridges Black Friday deals
- Amazon Black Friday deals
- Currys Black Friday deals
- John Lewis Black Friday deals
- Argos Black Friday deals
- Very Black Friday deals
How much does Fatface delivery cost?
Fatface offers free delivery on all orders over £50 or £2.95 for orders under £50 – standard delivery is three to five working days.
For more on Fatface’s shipping policy, click here.
More Black Friday
Fatface Black Friday 2021 sale: deals live NOW
Black Friday chaos as 13 Amazon sites across UK BLOCKED by eco-warriors
Made.com Black Friday Sale 2021: 40% off bestsellers NOW
BAG A BARGAIN
Best Black Friday deals at Amazon, Currys, Argos & Boots; how to bag cheap TV
Charlotte Tilbury's Mystery Box is BACK exclusively for Black Friday
Black Friday: Get a FREE LG TV worth £369 with Virgin Media TV/broadband bundles
Enjoyed reading about what you might expect from Fatface’s Black Friday sale? Get ready for the big day with our guide to Black Friday 2021.
For more beauty and cosmetics deals why not have a look at our Estée Lauder Black Friday preview?
If you want to get recommendations on products before you buy, head over to Sun Selects.
If you click a link and buy a product we will earn revenue.